Patriot Real Estate and Property Management is dedicated to fair housing practices. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap / disability, familial status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, creed, ancestry or any other protected class as defined by federal and state fair housing laws.
Please note: Applications will not be accepted on a first come/first serve basis. All applicants will be processed concurrently and from them we will select the best qualified candidate. All required forms and documents must be submitted by applicant along with application fees paid in order for your application to be considered.
- Every occupant aged 18 and over must provide proof of identity (copy of photo ID), submit an application and pay the associated application fee of $40 per applicant. Application fees are nonrefundable.
- Patriot Real Estate and Property Management will initiate several background checks for every adult applicant to include: credit report, criminal background check, eviction history, employment/income verification, rental history and landlord references.
- Applicants must earn a minimum of 3 times the amount of monthly rent, based on their combined monthly gross income. Income must be verifiable through the 2 most recent pay stubs or in writing by the applicant’s employer. Other verifiable sources of income such as Life Insurance, Alimony, Child Support, Military Retirement, Social Security and Disability are acceptable forms of income as well.
- Applicants must have a minimum 1 year with their current employer or 2 years in the same field of work.
- Applicants must have a minimum credit score of 620. If there is more than one applicant, the combined average credit score for all applicants must equal 620 or higher.
- Unless applicants own their current residence, they must have a positive, recent rental history free of any outstanding balances, verifiable through landlord references.
- Applicants must not have any prior evictions on record.
- Applicants must not be a registered sex offender.
- Applicants must not have history of certain felony criminal offenses to include but not limited to: domestic violence, domestic abuse, sex offenses, violent crimes, terrorism or arson.
- If any negative conditions are identified during the screening process or minimum qualifications are not met by applicant(s), Patriot Real Estate and Property Management reserves the right to decline the application. In cases where the minimum credit score requirements are not met, but applicants are otherwise qualified, we may still consider the applicant with a requirement for additional security deposit equal to double the amount of the standard security deposit, or to require a co-signer who exceeds all minimum requirements.
Patriot Real Estate and Property Management does not participate in the Section 8 housing program or any other subsidized housing programs.